latest Messages of Love

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Come to Me, children of Mine, and believe in My Truth. Do not fear to follow My Truth but come to Me often in prayer and I will guide you.

Trust in Me and believe, children.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Thursday 7 July 2022

Have faith, children of Mine, and know, your God is with you. I have told you that I would not desert My people. Now is the time that you will see change as My Power begins to build once again on this earth.

I have told you, the spark of faith has flared to life and will grow rapidly. Soon, you will understand, children, and your faith shall increase. The Revolution of Love will be seen all over this earth. Trust Me; pray for the spark of faith to spread rapidly.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Friday 8 July 2022

Come to Me, My children, and let Me guide you on this Path of Truth I set before you. Do not desert Me, My children, do not listen to the lies of this world as lucifer tries to draw you away from My Truth.

Believe and follow Me in Truth. Trust Me, your freedom fast approaches.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Saturday 9 July 2022

Believe in the Words I speak and know I am with you when you try to follow Me in Truth. Trust in Me and prepare by dying to self. Come to Me often in prayer and your life will change.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Sunday 10 July 2022

Believe, children of Mine, believe in the Words I have given to you and see the effects of My Truth in this world as many things begin to be revealed. Remember, My Justice is My Truth and this world will know Justice as the darkness is uncovered and Truth begins to flow. I have told you that there would be many events take place that would show the lies of this world. I say, already, this has begun and so many of you are not prepared for the fall out of these events.

Prepare, children, for you, too, will be caught in the tidal wave of lies. Look to the lies that have already come and much more still to come.

Believe in Me, stay close to Me and allow Me to keep you safe.

Trust Me and believe.

I Love you.

 

Monday 11 July 2022

Come to Me often in prayer and let Me fill you with My Truth. Let Me guide you upon the Path that only leads to the Kingdom of Heaven. Trust Me and do as I say.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Come to Me, children of Mine, and you will find Peace, away from the lies of this world. Trust in Me and believe in My Truth even though this world will try to tell you that I have changed and My Laws have changed.

Remember, I am God. I do not change; it is you who must change by dying to self. Believe and come away from the lies of this world. Believe My Words for they are fast being fulfilled and this world of lies is rapidly coming to an end.

I will renew all, I will cleanse this earth of the evil that now runs freely. I will reclaim My Creation for My remnant and this world will know Peace. Trust Me and believe.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Believe in My Truth and fight for it in your lives. Do not give in to the temptations of sin. Sin is darkness and blocks My Light from entering your soul. I have told you how to follow Me in Truth and how to fuel the Gifts of My Spirit, it is up to you to make the effort and die to the desires of self.

If you do this then you will become a light that will guide those around you into the safety of My Fold. Trust Me and walk this Path I set before you.

Trust Me and believe.

I Love you.

 

Thursday 14 July 2022

Believe, children of Mine, and follow My Truth. Do not look to the lies of this world for they will only bring you eternal death in hell. I offer you Life with Me in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Believe, children, all My Words are coming to pass. You think I am slow in acting but, know, I am looking out for the good of My children. I give all a chance to return, no matter who or what they have done. When there are no chances left, I will cleanse this earth of the evil man has released through their sin.

Believe, children of Mine, and trust in Me.

Believe.

I Love you.

 

Friday 15 July 2022

Believe, children of Mine, for the signs of change are now plain to be seen, if you have the eyes to see. Trust Me and prepare for the Coming of My Truth. You will see and recognise its effects and you will know and understand.

So many are waiting for the Great Miracle to change their lives but, I tell you, it will be too late for many; this is why I say to you: prepare now, while there is still time. Trust Me and do as I say.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Sunday 17 July 2022

Believe, children of Mine, and do not be afraid to have faith in Me, your God. Trust in Me and believe and see your faith come to the fore. Believe in what you ask for, for the more you believe, the more you will see what you ask be granted.

When you walk the Path of dying to self, you will come to the point when you may ask anything in My Name and it will be granted for My Will will become your will. Trust and walk this Path and great things will come to pass.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Tuesday 19 July 2022

Believe in My Love for you and see the results of mankind deserting Me, their God. This is a barbaric race of people that live in this time. They murder their own children and use their bodies to try and prolong their own lives. All sorts of sin is accepted as being right and natural.

I tell you the Truth, your days are numbered for I will put an end to your evil ways. I will show this earth the Truth and then you must decide who you want to follow. I will cleanse this earth. Believe and prepare.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Thursday 21 July 2022

Believe in My Love for you and prepare. You have so little time left before I am forced to intervene in this earth’s affairs. If mankind is left to his own desires then lucifer will convince mankind to destroy all creation through their blindness. Prepare, children, it is close.

Trust Me, prepare.

I Love you.

 

Monday 25 July 2022

Believe, children of Mine, and understand My Love for you. I have given My All for you on the Cross of My Love. I have Paid the Price for each one of you so that Eternal Life can be yours, if you repent of your sin and accept My Sacrifice. Understand, children of Mine, what awaits you if you but believe and turn away from sin. See what I say and believe in My Words of Truth and prepare.

I Love you.

 

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Trust Me, children of Mine, and believe in the Words I have already given you. Read them and believe; if you believe, you will prepare for the events that are now beginning to take place.

Help Me, children, by preparing for, soon, I will need you to help Save My people as they realise that I am a real God.

Trust Me and take on these Words and remove the sin from your lives.

Believe, children, it comes.

Prepare.

I Love you.

 

 

Friday 5 August 2022

Believe in My Love for you and follow Me in Truth.

Trust Me, children of Mine, and My Love will flow into you.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Saturday 6 August 2022

Come to Me, My children, and I will reveal the Truth of My Love to you. I will show you the Truth and the scales will fall from your eyes. The first thing that you must do to begin this Journey is die to self. Fight self’s desires and come walk the Path of My Love.

Be with Me each day, spend time with Me and let Me Love you. Trust in Me, I need you. You will come to know My Love for you and My people.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Sunday 7 August 2022

Trust and believe in My Love for you. I have told you of the events that will take place on this earth and I have told you to prepare but, children, so few are ready, so few have taken on My Words.

I have told you that few would survive this time because so few will turn to Me and let Me guide them through this time of great danger. Listen, now, children, so that you can help your brothers and sisters through this time.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Monday 8 August 2022

Trust in Me, My children, and do not be afraid to follow Me in Truth. Do not let fear control you but rather trust in My Love for you for perfect Love will drive fear out of your lives.

Trust Me, children of Mine, and do not be afraid.

I Love you.

 

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Trust Me and believe in the Words I give. Do not fear to follow Me in Truth but look to the Words of My Gospels and live them, then you will know the Kingdom of Heaven is yours.

So many of you try to change My Words of Truth to suit your selfish lifestyles whereas, I have told you, it is you who must change, not I. It is only through dying to self that you will find the True Path that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven. I have told you this in My Scriptures, I have repeated these Words throughout history, yet, so many of you do not want to listen. Trust in Me and take on My Words of Truth and remove sin from your lives.

Trust Me.

I Love you.

 

Thursday 11 August 2022

Come to Me, My little children, and let Me give you rest, the rest of My Heart. Let the Fire of My Love burn deep within your hearts.

Do not try to justify your sin, simply fight against the sin in your lives and remove it for sin is a door that stands locked between Us. You, My children, hold the key to the opening of the door.

Die to self, remove the sin from your lives and the scales will drop from your eyes and My Truth will be revealed.

Trust Me, My children.

I Love you.

 

 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Vaccini e feti abortiti

Putin visits major international war games